To clean your silk products, please refer to the following tips and tricks:
- Gently hand wash the product at a low temperature (below 30℃), and keep it separate from other clothing. You may also have it dry cleaned.
- Use a specialized silk washing agent, and avoid using alkaline based detergent, disinfectants, soaps, washing powder, etc.
- Do not soak the product for a long time, and do not wring it dry. Lay it out to dry in a cool, well ventilated area that is not exposed to the sun.
- When ironing, keep the temperature below 120℃.
- Store the product in a cool and dry place, without leaving anything heavy on top of it. Keep it away from mothballs or any other products with chemicals.