THE POETRY OF FORMS Silk Midi Slip Dress
What is abstract and what is concrete? - This delightfully illusional slip dress is ideal for layering to carve your own unique style from the comfort of pure silk.
100% MULBERRY SILK (19mm)
GLOBAL ORGANIC TEXTILE STANDARD
- Pajama Dressing Style
- Versatile and long-lasting garments
- The Poetry of Forms series, honoring Jean Arp sculptures; a stand for the complete freedom of art through the evocation of primordial nature
- Mid-length Slip Dress with adjustable shoulder straps
- Flattering and subtle trumpet shape
- Romantic triangle lapel design on the décolleté
- HAND WASH SEPARATELY IN COLD WATER.
- TURN INSIDE OUT.
- USE ONLY MILD DETERGENTS WITHOUT OPTICAL BLEACHES.
- DO NOT BLEACH.
- DO NOT WRING.
- DRY FLAT IN SHADE.
- MACHINE WASHABLE - SEE GUIDE HERE.
Shipping & Return
- We're pleased to offer WORLDWIDE shipping and returns on all orders.
- Worldwide Free Shipping.
- Duties & Taxes are included, you won't need to pay additional fees or duties.
- Due to Covid-19 limitations, please kindly allow 1-3 working days to process your orders and another 2-10 working days for items to be delivered.
- Requesting exchange or return, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, within 14 days of receiving the item. (We aim to respond to your query within 1-3 business days.)
- For more information, please consult our Return Page.